The secret to tidying up every room of your house quickly? Task cleaning.
The best way to clean the house is becoming more efficient of the tasks. I have been working from home for quite some time and I think that being at home will always make you feel tired and bored but there is thing that keeps me going every day that turns out I neglect my house cleaning tasks so today, I have decided to take on the responsibility of making our home welcoming and cozy for my kids. You see, being a work at home mom and have two kiddos at the same time can make you look less of the home and more on the kids and the work you need to do.
But I guess I was wrong all along. A clean home makes for a happy work life and happy healthy vibrant kids!
Blame it on the laziness or poor time management but the thing here is that we can always improve. There is always room for improvement if we set the right time for everything.
So, here I am laying down my 5 tips on how I clean my home in a very quick amount of time starting from Top-to-bottom, left-to-right.
- Dust the House. Start with the Ceiling. When you start doing this you’ll not only free up the time but you will also effectively clean the house without starting over again. Plus, you will get to walk around the entire house making way for exercise. It makes for a good workout reaching the top of the house, reaching for hard to reach areas. Also, don’t overlook the ceiling fan, Ceiling fan is one of the most useful electrical appliances in our homes and workplaces and also often the most overlooked. Since it’s there and all you have to do is turn it on, we often take it for granted
- Clean the Furniture. Dust each room, including the topsides of all the furniture, undersides of shelves, and all handrails, as well as picture frames, TV screens, and knickknacks. “When it’s possible to dry-dust, I do—getting something wet makes it harder,” says Romero. To get rid of fingerprints, dampen a microfiber cloth with warm water just as https://www.womansday.com
Go through the house and strip and remake beds; neaten any pillows or furniture blankets. Brush furniture surfaces with a vacuum extension as needed.
- Wipe the Dust in the Mirrors and Windows. Wipe down mirrors and windows throughout the house. I use old newspapers and wet them to clean the mirrors and glass windows. You can even use a microfiber cloth and it won’t leave any streak. Over time hard water spots and soap scum build up on the shower glass and wears away the shine and transparency of the glass door. Spray the glass cleaner on the shower glass and wipe it with a cotton cloth. If you want to use a homemade cleaner than white vinegar will do the trick. Warm a cup of vinegar and mix it with a cup of warm water. Fill the solution in a spray bottle. Spray the solution on the glass door and leave it for a minute. Scrub the surface of the glass door using a sponge. You don’t have to scrub hard or for long. The scum will come out easily. Finally, rinse off the glass with warm water and dry it with a cotton cloth. The pungent smell of vinegar will go away after few showers. The moisture and dirt in the bathroom make the mirror and other fixtures like towel rings or holders, soap holder and placement counter dull and dirty. Spray cleaner on these fixtures and wipe them with a fine cotton cloth or paper towel. -https://www.mrright.in
- Clean the Surfaces and Rugs. I wipe down all surfaces and counters throughout the house using laundry soap and also a disinfectant like zonrox, etc. This way the germs and the dirt that already stock up on them will eventually fade or go away. I do the same cleaning with the rugs. Rugs are a great way to add style to your living space. The bright colors and bold patterns can beautifully complement your décor and complete the look of a room. However, rugs can start to look dull and drab if you don’t maintain them well.
- Clean the Kitchen and Bathroom. Walkthrough and spray cleaner on tubs, sinks, and toilets. Return and scrub. Then, in the kitchen, wipe down the inside of the microwave, and cabinet and appliance doors. You must take out time every weekend to deep clean your bathroom. For systematic cleaning of bathroom, you need right cleaners and right brushes. This deep cleaning will ensure that all the areas, corners, fitting and fixtures in your bathroom are completely clean, sparkly and germ-free. – https://www.mrright.in
There! That’s about my tips on how I clean our tiny house quickly and effectively.
How about you? Share your thoughts in the comments below!