Hope you had a blast last Holiday Season. 2012 was an amazing year for me. I gave birth to an adorable baby boy and got my blog updated/turned it into a beauty blog. wink! (“,)
Ever since I’ve been into beauty web-logging, I’ve been also posting my own beauty product haul posts.
Which I admit, I am already doing even before I started this beauty blog.
So, today I would like to share my hauls last December =)
The items I got were:
- PALLADIO eyeliner in midnight blue – this was given to me by my office mate as a christmas present. ( i adore presents! thanks miss Zenia!)
- Simply Pretty Lip defining pencil in Nude – i bought this at AVON for only 59 pesos! I tried it on and is easily glides on my lips.
- Ultra Moisture Rich Lipstick from AVON in Jubilee Rose – I love the color! I bought this for only 150 pesos!
- Ultra Moisture Rich Moisture Seduction Lipstick from AVON in Nude Perfection – Finally! i found a perfect Nude lipstick I wnat to try this one for that smoky look. bought it for only 250 pesos! =)
- I Make you Pretty face blusher from FACESHOP in Orange Syrup – it is a gorgeous blush. It highlights your cheeks too!
That’s it! I’ll be posting review on them soon or so I might wanna try to post a look here in my blog using this babies!
What you think?