Luxury Creme’ Lipstick delivers ultra rich colors in a lightweight formula. Its blend of moisturizing ingredients of aloe, shea butter & vitamin E enhances lips, leaving a smoother, healthier feel. Glides on effortlessly with the slant top, for a flawless even coverage. www.lagirlusa.com
- This lipstick is the best lipstick I have tried so far, next to my Matte Lipstick from AVON.
- True to its statement, this lipstick is highly pigmented and feels so light on the lips.
- You also don’t need to put lipgloss or lip balm since it is already creamy once applied. You can really feel it upon gliding it on your lips. You can opt to use a lip brush for a more precise application on your lips, as for me I find it really creamy, it glides easily too.
- Very compact case, does not open easily.
- Vitamin E enriched so gives that fullness on your lips leaving it healthier.
- None. This product is the best I’ve tried as of this writing.
Have you tried LA Girl Lipsticks, too?
Leave your comments below!
Gracina Estrella – Cabanog is a Digital Marketing and Growth Strategist for Businesses. She is a mother of two and a wife to a tech geek. When she is offline she cooks, watch TV and hangs out with friends and family on the beach. Join her free Facebook Community of Social Media Marketing Learners, too! She is the founder of the startup SparkHiveMedia.com